(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
Oh, it was so dramatic.” The Flood drawls, his head tilting as he returns to his lantern, adding another little swath of paint to the last piece of paper before he lets it sit to dry. Of course, it doesn’t stop him from poking and prodding at it. “I cheated on Phoebe with Nate, Nate cheated on Sam with yours truly. We imploded our relationships and that’s when Sam asked me.” He glances over toward Amun with the raise of his newly scarred eyebrow, a shrug of his shoulder.

It was the TLDR of the whole ordeal. But it had worked out in the end, as far as Sunjata was concerned. All parties involved eventually found their happiness, as far as Sunjata could tell. He assumes Sam was quite happy with Amun.

When it comes to Safrin and her followers though, he rumbles a low agreement deep in his throat, a small sigh as the paper is finally dry and he can stand the lantern up fully. “Then stay where you’re safest until tensions start to die down?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: (SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-05-2022, 06:30 PM