(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
Does it seem like I’m trying to rush it?” He jests back to Amun, a glance shot in his direction. A few moments later and Sunjata’s finally got his lantern dry, standing it up to offer a line of reddish orange along the top to drip down the rest, to give it a sort of fire approach. As for the rest of it, he hums a soft laugh. “Perhaps he was bold? In the moment?” Either way, it didn’t matter now of all things.

Unfortunately.

The rest of it, though, Sunjata’s lantern is done and with it he downs the rest of his next glass of whiskey, swallowing against the burn before he leans back, tilts his head toward Amun with a raise of his brow. “It’s a tall order. I’m not sure how to try and change it, if it’s past saving yet. All I know is that while yes, I agreed to Frey, the majority of my friends are the Ascended. I don’t want to lose all of you either.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: (SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-06-2022, 02:36 AM