(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
It’s relatively fancy behind the bar that Amun views, little decorative tangents of blues and coppers, of fire and water, pieces of taxidermy in mason jars and a variety of fancy blown glass bottles that aren’t filled anymore. Sunjata follows the Ascended’s eyes toward it, making no comment on the distance the Ascended makes from him. He understands to an extent.

However, the conversation regarding Nate and the Voice learning all sorts of things, Sunjata can’t help the smokey huff of a laugh that slips from his lips. “I like to think that Nate and I have been fairly transparent. There isn’t… Anything that I’ve told Nate that I’d be upset about your goddess knowing about.” He shrugs, rolling a shoulder out as he lowers the cigarette from his lips to flick the ash into an ashtray before returning his attention. “I only hope that I haven’t ruined my reputation with her, you see. I’m not sure if she’s fully aware of my… Change of sides.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: (SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-09-2022, 05:03 AM