(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
Oh, that bitch.” Sunjata agrees, a muffled sound leaving him as he huffs a quiet sigh. When it comes to how it occurred, though, the muscles feather in his jaw a moment longer, unsure how much of it Nate wants out, but figuring that Amun was Ascended, a dedicated one at that, and likely wouldn’t use the information in ill will. “He, uh, wanted to get a gift for me. From her. Safrin asked him to make him a spy for the Ascended and when he refused, well, she cursed him.” His gaze slips over to Amun, another shrug, the glass lifting to his lips shortly after to nurse that particular memory away.

He straightens up a bit when Amun returns the whisper, the comment definitely pulling a laugh from him as he shakes his head. “Mostly, huh?” He feigns offense before shaking his head. “Would you believe me if I said it was mostly intentional?” He cocks a brow as he looks back over to the Ascended.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: (SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-13-2022, 05:09 AM