home is where the art is
Hemin Achlys
Hunter / Taxidermist

Age: 30 | Height: 5’8” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 1 - Int:
Played by: Spero Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Why be afraid, when you can be gorgeous?

Cam looked up at the voice hailing them, a little startled, then smiled to see a friendly neighbor. They hadn't really gotten to know anyone nearby -- or realized that there was anyone else living in this mostly-abandoned little neighborhood. "Hey, what's up?"

"Didn't think anyone else wanted to move in around here. Ever since the fires that flared up a few years ago." Hemin heard a creak as he put pressure on the fence and picked himself up from leaning on it. It almost bent downwards; it was so old.

"I'm friends with a discount store in town. The furniture there is crazy cheap and when I swing by he offers me the ones no one's bought in a while for free. Who needs furniture anyway though? Just sit in the grass." Hemin leaped over to take a closer look at the chair, brushing up against the person in the process. He held it up to the air and observed the joints. The screws were rusty and the pegs warped.

"This would make great firewood. Yup."
Try it sometime.
Hemin

Messages In This Thread
home is where the art is - by Cameron - 03-01-2022, 08:20 PM
RE: home is where the art is - by Hemin - 03-08-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: home is where the art is - by Cameron - 03-08-2022, 05:02 PM
RE: home is where the art is - by Hemin - 03-08-2022, 11:36 PM
RE: home is where the art is - by Cameron - 03-11-2022, 09:16 PM