pray that hell or heaven lets you in
Evie
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
W E S S E X
Even if she rarely agreed with Sam, she could easily acknowledge that being liked - nay, loved - had always been a cornerstone of his personality. “I know,” she murmurs in return. And even if she often thought the bookmaker was often more of a liability than an asset to their family, there’s no denying the genuine sadness she feels at this loss. “And I hope he felt that, before he -”

They’ll never know, though, will they?

Folding her hands tightly in front of her, Wessex has no real answer for the question Evie asks. Pursing her lips, she answers tightly, “I don’t know. But I’d be lying if I were to say I’m optimistic about our chances. I -” cutting herself off abruptly, she looks away from the last Wordsworth for a minute. “There’s a proper time for this discussion, in the future. But if you’re back, we could use all the help we can get.” And then she tries to offer an understanding expression, something kind in the eyes, as her voice grows quieter. “But if you don’t want to stick around, I understand that too.”

It’s not like there’s anything keeping her there anymore. No family, not really. And Wessex cannot make such a claim on the Evergreen, because it occurs to her, quite belatedly, that perhaps she means Grounders, the Naturals. And again, Wessex wouldn’t have an answer for her, because they’re really the only of the core group left.

Soon, there may be none.
The Wraith

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd

Messages In This Thread
pray that hell or heaven lets you in - by Wessex - 03-01-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: pray that hell or heaven lets you in - by Wessex - 05-04-2022, 01:18 AM