Training [SE] like fire and powder
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
Despite her blossoming friendship with Sunjata, Wessex will likely never understand how the Outlander managed to get himself into so many complicated relationships. What was the allure? The accent? They had plenty of people with accents, both Natural and Outlander alike. It wasn’t like the guy made great decisions all the time regarding his people, or… her brows quirk, giving a sort of single, blank, absent nod.

Pushing herself to standing, the Wraith shrugs at Amun’s offered analysis. “If you don’t want it, that’s fine too. But for the most part, Isla and I work together so it wouldn’t be unheard of to make a suggestion. And you’re trusted, always around. Think on it and let me know.” Because it’s one thing to not want the job, it’s another to make up mysterious excuses as to why he shouldn’t.

“No problem, see you back there.” Giving a little wave before he goes, Wessex will linger a bit longer, letting her thoughts drift through the dark silence of the maze.

{Fin}
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX