{SE} colorful lights
Cameron
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 410
Lilliane
I know I'm just a girl, but can I change lives?
"It sure was convenient." Lilliane agreed with a nod. "On the other hand, it's strangely relaxing to wake up in the morning and know I won't have to sift through texts, e-mails, and the likes. So I guess I'm so-so about the matter." She shrugged. "I've never been that big on memes. I remember when everything was flooded with that weird frog or muppet or... something... meme."

Lilliane wasn't sure whether to laugh or frown a the thought. "Spooky indeed." What if something early in her childhood had changed drastically? Would she still be the same person? "I guess it depends on how you define a person. And that's where we would take the deep dive into philosophy again." Not that Lilliane would mind.

Looking at the lantern as well, Lilliane smiled. "Change and hope sound good. My flowers are supposed to mean the same. Seems like everyone has their own symbols." She turned her own lantern and looked at it from all sides. "Probably because everyone puts a part of their personality into the things they make."
If I am nothing, if I am trying, I think I can

Coding base by Sky

Cameron Davis
Artist

Age: 30 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Cameron
"I really liked memes," Cam admitted, though now that Liliane had clarified that she's not much for them, they were glad they didn't try to quote one. "I mean, part of me gets what people were talking about with 'unplugging' and all that, but mostly I just miss being able to talk to people more easily. And like ... reading other people's thoughts, even if they weren't, like, fully-formatted books or whatever."

Cam nodded. "Yeah, probably best not to get off into those what-if's."

Looking at their own lantern, Cam smiled. "Change and hope have pretty broad appeal. Now ... let's figure out whether we can make these things float."

Cam started building a boat for their lantern, and they and Liliane continued to chat as they worked on and completed the lanterns.

- FIN

"Light painting" by kevin dooley is licensed with CC BY 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/