{SE} the scent of something sweet
Wessex
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 410
I know I'm just a girl, but can I change lives?
Looking up from the dough she was currently rolling out, Lilliane smiled. "Hi Wessex." She set the wooden rolling pin to the side and turned towards Wessex entirely. Her apron coated in flour certainly spoke of more baking having been done earlier that day. "I suppose there's not much necessity for pastries in the grounds." Although a statement of facts for the most part, there was a hint of sadness in her tone as well - though most likely due to different reasons than Wessex.

The smile returned to Lilliane's face. "Would you like some?" And she pointed at a few cookies, already baked and currently still waiting to cool entirely. Then she tilted her head, her brows furrowing slightly. "Though... I know Ascended can't taste. Is it the same for you, or are the Demigods of the Voice different?"

Not wanting to leave the conversation on a low point if the answer was no (and having no idea of the occurrences at Stormbreak yet), she then asked: "How are you doing?"
If I am nothing, if I am trying, I think I can
Lilliane

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
{SE} the scent of something sweet - by Lilliane - 03-02-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: {SE} the scent of something sweet - by Wessex - 03-11-2022, 12:32 AM
RE: {SE} the scent of something sweet - by Lilliane - 03-11-2022, 09:58 AM
RE: {SE} the scent of something sweet - by Wessex - 03-14-2022, 06:11 PM
RE: {SE} the scent of something sweet - by Wessex - 04-02-2022, 04:04 PM
RE: {SE} the scent of something sweet - by Wessex - 04-11-2022, 07:51 PM