meet me here [se]
cordelia
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Coredelia

Coming back home was interesting to say the least. She had gone to her own family, gathering what meager belongings she had there, bringing them here to Noah's home because that's where she belonged now. It occurred to her in passing that this might be difficult. That the last time he'd been here was the night of the attack. What that all meant now? Well, that was something else entirely. She can feel the ache in his heart and the way it is weighed down by the significance of the cold. Cordelia shouldered it all, taking it and feeling it with him as she stepped inside.

While she wanted to linger by his side, worry gnawing at her as honey eyes tracked his movements, there were things to be done. A list to go through. It was something she learned as a young girl. Rules and expectations that were to be followed coming home after an extended absence.

She started with the bedroom. It was easy to remove the musty sheets and air out the first, replacing them with freshly laundered ones, making the bed properly for the first time since Noah woke in the middle of the night. Next it's the living area. All of it wiped down and cleaned. Dust swept away, snow banished from inside, and finally the window boarded up in the kitchen until they could get new glass. Curtains were drawn back and what little sunlight they can get poured into their new home. The stores are checked and she arranged what little nonperishable items remained, smiling as she realized there was enough here to make sweet bread should she run to the market.

Cordelia doesn't say anything until she's back, placing the necessary ingredients on the clean counter, already beginning to stole the fire of the wood stove. Only then does she seek Noah out, "Noah, dearest... I went and picked up a few things. Thought it might be nice to make a treat?" Cordelia murmured as her arms slipped around his waist from behind, moulding herself against his back and savoring his warmth.
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting for you

Messages In This Thread
meet me here [se] - by Noah - 03-02-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Cordelia - 03-02-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Noah - 03-04-2022, 04:44 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Cordelia - 03-06-2022, 02:29 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Noah - 03-18-2022, 01:51 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Cordelia - 04-04-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Noah - 04-14-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Serendipity - 04-14-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Cordelia - 04-14-2022, 11:36 PM