meet me here [se]
cordelia
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Coredelia

The stores might be empty, but they could refill them together. They would refill them together. They would breathe life back into this home and into Halo. Whatever pieces of themselves that had been scattered and broken could be patched up. Fixed and bolstered. Cordelia would see to it herself. It was a silent vow she made as he turned, wrapping his own arms around her slender frame, dropping a kiss to the top of her head that pulled a sigh from her lips. Things already feeling like they were falling into place.

She stayed still until he decided to move, fingers laced with his as she tugged him towards the kitchen, a smile spreading on her lips as she stepped into the warmth. "I know everyone has their own version of sweetbread here, but I thought we could make mine." It was one of the few treats to be had here in Halo. The recipe didn't consist of much and therefore it was easy to make. Halo, while full of tradespeople, didn't have access to the same things other surrounding territories did. Cordelia had brought some things back with her from Torchline, though. Honey, dried fruits, spices, herbs, and extracts that weren't so easily obtained in their frozen home.

"Will you get me a large mixing bowl?" She asked, giving him a task to focus on as she pulled out the few extra ingredients she needed, recalling from memory the measurements as she did so. "How is your family? Is Ezekiel faring well?"
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting for you

Messages In This Thread
meet me here [se] - by Noah - 03-02-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Cordelia - 03-02-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Noah - 03-04-2022, 04:44 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Cordelia - 03-06-2022, 02:29 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Noah - 03-18-2022, 01:51 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Cordelia - 04-04-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Noah - 04-14-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Serendipity - 04-14-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Cordelia - 04-14-2022, 11:36 PM