meet me here [se]
cordelia
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Coredelia

She could feel the tension rolling off him in waves. Even if they weren't connected with the Attuned bond, Cordelia would be able to still feel the state of his emotions, but she felt it all acutely. The love and adoration he was putting off was mirrored right back by the hunter as she pressed against his chest when he slipped behind her.

His fingers brushed along her neck, goosebumps rising in the wake of his touch and she tilted her head without a second thought, exposing the long column of her throat to him as his lips found home there. The hunter's movements didn't falter as she kneaded the dough, mixing in the first portion of fruit and the next, hating the littlest bit of space between them as he drew back to allow her to work.

A quiet hum rose in her throat, doing her best to ignore the sudden need swirling in her belly, "We should. I used to do that too. Not the stealing part." Cordelia huffed a soft laugh, finishing her kneading and wiping her hands on her apron, draping a cloth over top so it might have time to rise. Twisting around to face Noah, Cordelia slipped her hands up his chest, arms looping around his neck as she stood up on her tip toes to claim his lips in a kiss.

If they found there way to the Ursur skin rug in front of the fire place while the bread rose, exploring each other completely, forgetting about the outside world for a while then no one could really blame them. Eventually she does pull herself away from him with promises to return, slipping the loaf into the oven and repeating the process all over again until the smell of sweet bread and a growling stomach brought her from his arms. No one could really blame her for quickly placing the plate outside the door and rushing back to her lover, feeding him bites of bread between kisses before it was completely forgotten all over again, warmth finding its way back into his home.

~FIN <3~
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting for you

Messages In This Thread
meet me here [se] - by Noah - 03-02-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Cordelia - 03-02-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Noah - 03-04-2022, 04:44 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Cordelia - 03-06-2022, 02:29 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Noah - 03-18-2022, 01:51 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Cordelia - 04-04-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Noah - 04-14-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: meet me here [se] - by Serendipity - 04-14-2022, 03:52 PM