[Se] I need color
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye left her to do all the rest."So now the white charcoal has to go over the stones. Then we wait a few minutes until the charcoal turns blue and we know that it will take about three minutes. Glass iron and tea are things where you have to be very careful about the time. If it takes too long, the glass will crack too easily. So we take the shovel and spread the charcoal evenly on the stone." Darkeye showed her once what he meant and then undid it. He laid out some sandpaper to work on the discs and then the chalks. As well as a piece of soap so that he could pulse the whole thing. He cut the bananas and potatoes so that they were easy to grasp. "With the banana and potatoes as well as the soap, we can make the whole thing even shinier". He showed it to the slice that was already finished and polished it with the banana as well as the potato.
each for one sin
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
I never had a chance to be soft
I was always bloody knuckles
It was probably best that Darkeye repeated the instructions and directions, and granted examples, because she was an instant flurry of impetuous movement. She repeated the modicums in her head: white charcoal over stones, wait until it turns blue. Following through on those endeavors, she dropped the ivory bits along the rocks, striving to ensure they were even, hesitant to sit still again, but understanding it was a necessity.

Her eyes did go to his next actions though, alternating her gaze from the embers and to the sudden influx of bananas and potatoes. “Oh,” and the honeybee blinked rapidly, puzzled and perplexed, but amused nonetheless. “I’ve never seen anyone use them like that before.” It made sense though, she supposed.
and shards of glass
I wanted people to be afraid of hurting me
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye repeated the whole thing another time, watching curiously. "Soon we'll have it done, you're doing great".

The window was starting to get really nice and clean and colorful. "I didn't know that either until my teacher told me it was possible. The important thing is to work well beforehand, and the vegetables and fruit are for the finishing touches. The advantage is that you only have to cut off a part and then you can eat something."He cut off the part of the banana and just ate it. He grinned and began to lay the potato on the edge of the fire.
each for one sin
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Melita
At the very least, Melita was persistent, stubborn, and determined as she was impetuous. They might’ve evened out at some point. She repeated the directions, line by line, in her head, and then utilized Darkeye’s facets and instructions again – wiping the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand when she was done with the finer grains and sands, and they began to transform into something else altogether. “What do you think?”

Her eyes watched for a moment as the food was utilized for finishing touches and eating, and she managed a snort. Fangorn poked his nose towards the potato too, clearly curious, despite being a carnivorous being. Maybe the smell had been overly enticing.
and shards of glass
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
"Let's take a look" Darkeye grabbed the shovel and began to put the charcoal back into the fire as it turned blue. He carefully set the stone aside with tongs. The slices were all done and just needed the finishing touches. "Looks good to me, let's let them cool a bit, and then we'll get them ready for the lantern. You did a good job Melita." Darkeye nodded at her again.

Darkeye picked up some dry meat and placed it at the edge of the fire. "In a moment, you may eat Fangorn. If you want to try the potato, ask Melita, I don't know if you would tolerate it. But we'll eat first and you have another drink before you pass out on me here Melita." He said with a proud smile on his face.
each for one sin
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
Melita
Permitting them to cool meant more time spent idling about, and so the youth sat before the structure, trying her best not to simmer in her restless proportions. “Thank you,” and she offered a bright smile at the compliment, inspecting as he set portions of stone aside.

Attention momentarily meandered away from the dimming temperatures, and towards her companion. “Probably not,” she warned the vampire gourd, who didn’t seem as put out as she’d expected (likely due to the prospects of forthcoming meat anyway). There were a few waves of his vines in accord, before she snorted at the implication she’d pass out. “I’m all right,” but she snagged at her canteen anyway, taking a few refreshing sips. It’d been a long while, especially as a child of the desert, since she’d ever been bothered by heat and its potential disastrous angles.
and shards of glass
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye crouched back down by the fire, pleased with what she had accomplished, and began turning the smoked meat over on the stone, placing one a little further away from him so Fangorn could grab it. He then took the tongs and carefully picked out the potatoes and placed them next to him. It was still steaming slightly and he cut it in half and handed it to Melita.

He smiled. "I meant that jokingly too Melita. When you have the dragon then it will be even harder." He tried to explain himself. But he was still worried about her. "It's not easy work we do here, it's okay to take a break now and then. Let's enjoy the company of each other and the scenery." Darkeye let his gaze wander and enjoyed the warm air of the fire.
each for one sin
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
Melita
Fangorn’s vines danced happily in mid-air, excited and content, with the notions of the meat, immediately snagging the piece thereafter. Noisily grumbling and stuffing it into his mouth, Melita couldn’t help but laugh, despite having seen similar nuances throughout each and every day. “Thank you,” she murmured once more to Darkeye as he handed her the potato, and she continued to wait on the rest of the remnants. She grabbed one of her many knives, this one from a wrapping around her shin, and cut it into a smaller portion before biting down.

“Oh,” she uttered again, looking around. While the honeybee enjoyed the environment, the atmosphere, she was partial to movement and motion – a restless energy always stored in her limbs. “I don’t take many breaks,” she giggled; a perfectly obvious statement to make.
and shards of glass
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye liked how many of the people handled their companions. He liked animals a lot. He also liked their meat, but in the past, he often passed up a meal because the deer or other prey fascinated him too much. This was his soft side that he didn't often show. "I'd love to anytime," he said frankly.

"Neither do I but it's important to force yourself to take one. Otherwise, you miss out on living with all the tasks you give yourself." He said this to himself rather than to her. He had given himself a long list of tasks and would often think back to that moment when it was easy.
each for one sin
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
Melita
Forcing herself to relax, enjoy, be serene, seemed mildly disastrous, given the complexity of her actions lately. “I can try,” she murmured, pondering it all over as she munched on the remains of the potato, curling her hands around her knees. “I like climbing trees. And swimming.” And being generally obnoxious. “Training too.” Being mighty and strong and brave and ridiculous. “Those things count.” So maybe she was already doing better than she thought.

Head turning, though her sharp, gilded eyes still went to the fire, checking and scoping out if everything else had cooled, she breathed a little, easing some sigh of relief. “What do you like to do for breaks?”
and shards of glass
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
He nodded at her and smiled. "I love to express myself artistically. But I haven't been able to do it for the last few years. I also like to eat and hunt. But I am a terrible cook."He smiled at her. "I love to compete with others, but I don't think this is life. These moments we have here right now are for what I am trying to fight. Remembering friends so much that you think they are sitting next to you. I always wanted to be a philosopher. To grow old with my family and watch my children grow up." He thought back to the time in Heaven's Tower when he was a little boy.

Darkeye had to take a deep breath. "Honestly I don't know. Ever since I was born I was a slave. I've always just functioned. There were only breaks when I was asleep. I have been functioning for the last few years. I ran from one battlefield to another, fighting and killing. As long as my muscles kept up. I almost went insane because I didn't take a break. Demons were spreading in my mind. Then Kor showed up and liked my way of doing things. I do what I say. I am honest and open about what I think. In short, to answer your question. I smoke a pipe or sleep late. I always try to plan ahead during breaks and then they are not really breaks." When he said that, he took out his pipe and started to fill it with tobacco.
each for one sin
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
Melita
Well, that’d been quite a vault opened – and Melita’s eyes reflected each inward thought, from widening in complexity, to narrowing in derision, and to the finality of staring straight ahead, uncertain of what to do or say after that speech. It was a multitude to take in, and her attention deviated momentarily, mind struggling to imagine the suffering. She knew her own quite well. “I’m sorry you were forced to do all that,” she mentioned eventually, pondering over platitudes and likelihoods. The honeybee enjoyed fighting – but on her own terms, and she’d rarely been forced into a fray. “Maybe you’ll find something here you’ll like to.” Before wars and bleaker wakes, before cataclysms and survival.
and shards of glass
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye smiled. "It has made me who I am and I love to do my practice with the weapon. The bloodshed has become a part of me. I just try not to show that side as long as I can. That's why I try to keep the peace with all means as long as possible. In addition, I also had good moments. I was lucky to meet good people and also learned to stand up for myself. Kor has shown me that I can direct my suffering and my abilities in one direction. It serves a listening purpose. Then just senselessly moving from battlefield to battlefield. That is why I bring his ideas into this world. What I like are the possibilities in this world. It's impressive." His look became friendlier.

He then looked over at the discs and picked up two, handing one to Melita. "I'll work on one, you work on the other, they're cold enough, we can talk more. I will answer you honestly if you have any questions about the craft or me." He started to grind the fine sandpaper offer the window.
each for one sin
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
Melita
Melita listened, hands still wrapped around her knees, pondering over the exchange. She’d never hidden anything about herself – not really – her facial expressions, and motives, often an open book. The violence and vehemence worn along her skin. The mischief paraded and loomed. The exuberance, wild and candid and untamed. She loved her weapons too. She’d met good people. “I see,” she laughed; because such a statement barely held a candle to all those other nuances and experiences – but she did. She understood.

With the discs cooled, she took hers by the hand and glanced over the hues already dazzling. Mildly impressed with her efforts, she began to do the same as Darkeye, watching his ministrations from the corner of her eye, and following through on grinding it to a smoother sheen.
and shards of glass