where is the road that will lead me home
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
Nikolai grumbled, "Sure. That makes things better." He honestly wasn't sure if he believed Amun on that one. Surely the ocean pressure would crush even an Ascended? Unless it was someone like Wessex that is. She could probably survive by willpower alone.

Amun's accusation pulled a scowl from Nikolai. He was about to retort when his fellow Ascended listed more names than he'd been aware of. "I knew about Sam and Bastien, but Edrei too?" The words are hushed with horror. "How?" Wasn't she on the team that went to Stormbreak? Just what had happened? Did he dare ask?

Out of the three, Sam was one that Nikolai was most familiar with. A fellow book lover and researcher. The two had spoken a few times, most of their interactions being simply both being in the Atheneum or Sam's bookstore and doing their own thing. But the younger Ascended had enjoyed his company. "I miss Sam too", Nikolai finally stated as he eyed the water.

He got the feeling that Amun and Sam had a history he was unaware of. "How long did you two know each other?"
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows

Messages In This Thread
RE: where is the road that will lead me home - by Nikolai - 03-10-2022, 04:21 PM