where is the road that will lead me home
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
The picture Amun paints is a pretty one. Blue seas and peaceful tides, surrounded by their family. Nikolai sighed, giving a the other Ascended a small smile. "I think I'd like that." He eyed the water at their feet wistfully, "Maybe when the war's over." If they survived, if they won.

The smile vanished once Amun began his tale. Nikolai's fists clenched in rage, "I had heard about the plan to attack. But... fuck.. I hate them. The Order, the Old Gods. How fucking dare they."  His voice cracked, "They have no right to kill us and then bitch about it when we retaliate." Nikolai turned towards Amun," Sam didn't deserve it, you didn't' deserve to lose him. None of us deserve this war. How can people be so morally disconnected?"

Nikolai sniffled, turning slightly to wipe the fluid from his eyes. The Old Gods were insane. Murder was 'bad', except when it benefited them. Or if they just didn't like someone. They cursed people and punished them for simply not doing what they wanted, when they wanted. The young Ascended hated them on a level he never thought possible.
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows

Messages In This Thread
RE: where is the road that will lead me home - by Nikolai - 03-20-2022, 04:05 AM