where is the road that will lead me home
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
Nikolai shook his head, unconvinced. "If you say so", he relented. He'd try just as Amun suggested, but the younger Ascended had little hope of success. It seemed too unlikely to work. "One less enemy is good." That part at least made sense to Nikolai.

The younger Ascended glanced up as Amun moved closer, pausing as he considered the question. "Well...I'd probably make a career out of what I already do. But focus on not war related topics as well." It was uncomfortable to talk about himself with someone he hardly knew, even family. But Amun had been close with Sam, so Nikolai doubted he'd make fun of hobbies.

"I like to research and study in the Atheneum." Nikolai sighed, "I'd probably work on uncovering it's secrets and translate and transcribe old texts for the family to enjoy. Maybe study the languages themselves. Probably write stuff." Linguistics and poetry were some of his strongest passions after all.

Wanting to take the attention off of himself, Nikolai turned the questions on Amun. "Would you spend your days making pottery from sunrise to sundown?"
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows

Messages In This Thread
RE: where is the road that will lead me home - by Nikolai - 04-04-2022, 03:56 PM