where is the road that will lead me home
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
Nikolai startled, looking at Amun in shock. "What? You want me to take over? I didn't know Sam as well as some; shouldn't it go to someone he loved?" Surely there was someone who had higher priority than Nikolai? Even if Amun didn't want the shop, he had to know of someone who was a better choice.

Regardless of the shop, the offer of joining the Arti-san's Guild is also a surprise. "I never thought about that. If you think a scholar fits in that category, then I'd like to join." Nikolai had been under the impression that the guild was for craftsmen. Carpenters, potters, artists. That kind of work. Not people like him who kept their head in books.

Nikolai chuckled, "That might be true." Pottery wasn't a regular purchase for many. More of a niche thing if he recalled. The idea of seeing the world appealed to him and he understood why Amun dreamt of doing so. "If you do go... I'd like to come." The younger Ascended sighed, "I've hardly ever left the Grounds. I want to see the world."
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows

Messages In This Thread
RE: where is the road that will lead me home - by Nikolai - 04-12-2022, 02:45 PM