where is the road that will lead me home
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
Nikolai flushed slightly at Amun's words, "Fair." He hummed, mulling over the idea. "I think I will then. Would you be willing to help? I'm sure there's a bit that needs to be cleaned up and such." He had no idea how to set up a business. The good thing was that the store was practically ready to go. Some cleaning and maybe renovations would be good though. And some personalization.

As for the guild, if Sam had been a member than that was good enough of an answer for Nikolai. "Then I'm in." He paused adding reluctantly, "Do I have to do paperwork to join?" Writing for research was one thing. Forms and legal documents were another thing entirely.

Amun's offer and small show of affection made a lump grow in Nikolai's throat. Not trusting himself to speak, he simply nodded. Letting out a heavy breath he found his voice, "Sounds good." The other Ascended fell silent and Nikolai was more than willing to relax in quiet. The sound of the water was soothing, and it calmed his racing mind.
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows

Messages In This Thread
RE: where is the road that will lead me home - by Nikolai - 04-18-2022, 04:01 PM