where is the road that will lead me home
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
"Thank you." Nikolai offered a small smile, grateful that Amun was willing. The idea of taking over a shop was overwhelming, but it'd be too much of a shame to see all of Sam's work disappear. He'd do his best to carry on the legacy.

The lack of paperwork was a relief and Nikolai chuckled, "Good point. That'd drive most people away." It was a little anti-climactic but in a refreshing way, for his 'official' membership to be said and done that fast. It wouldn't give the opportunity to overthink or stress about some official meeting or orientation. No, he much preferred this.

Nikolai took Amun's offered hand and stood up. "You're right. I should get going too. Don't want to get caught in the sun." He eyed the compass with open curiosity, "Sure." Teleporting sounded too interesting to pass up. "But if I somehow get sick, it's your fault." With that, he watched Amun activate the compass and teleport them home.

-{FIN}
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows

Messages In This Thread
RE: where is the road that will lead me home - by Nikolai - 04-18-2022, 11:51 PM