[se] understanding ashes
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
ache first, but then let the cuts close
spit out the blood
Considering the way the world was twisting and turning, perhaps another of Ru’s relatives would be a welcome respite and amusement; but he didn’t say it. Instead he uttered a short bark of laughter, half-tempted to toss his shoulder back into hers, but instead, he stayed formidable and unyielding, a mountain sitting upon stone.

Kiada, while not an easier subject, was at least a distinction in trying and striving. He glanced up, with a notable snort, at her attempts at levity (and a roll of his eyes; the roles interplaying and woven in between their anguish). “I just ask how she is doing. I do not know what else to do for her.” Offers ignored, disregarded, or deemed unnecessary by the Harpy. He shrugged his shoulders; feeling her guilt multiply into the breach of the air – backing away from it as best he can.

“You are welcome,” as she accepted the lantern – far better, far easier, to fall into those creative aspects. Then the Sword rose from his chosen spot, brushing off whatever dust and ash had accumulated along his figure. “I have a few trades to make,” bartering amongst pelts and meat. “You are welcome to join me.” And then they could escape the anguish and despair for a little longer.

{FIN}
watch your body pull itself back together
then let your soul do the same