(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
Oh Sunjata’s well aware of how it comes off, but all he can offer is a slight shrug, another heavy sip from his glass, an exhale of breath against the cool rim of his whiskey as it fogs it up. “Mm, yeah. Well, love makes us stupid, does it not?” Sunjata’d had a child with Safrin in order to protect the one he loved. He certainly couldn’t judge Nate at all.

As for the rest of it, he hums a soft laugh in return, a shake of his head as he moves slightly with the shoulder pressed into his side. He waves a hand after, summoning that magic again to clear up the paints he’s used, to wash the brushes he’d also used to paint the lines of color onto the paper he’d chosen to use for Samuel’s lantern. “Of course there’s bad luck involved. It’s me.” He challenges back, a small amused smirk playing on his lips.

Well, I should get going. I’ve got twins to feed and make sure they get to bed on time.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
As Sunjata mentioned the insanity love brought into everyone's minds and hearts, Amun's fingers tightened on the lantern. He released it immediately, not wanting to damage it. "I guess I'm not in a position to argue with that," he muttered, not able to meet the Flood's eyes.

The potter shook his head as the demi-god quipped right back. However, the Ascended couldn't muster the appropriate level of levity. "We should work on that." He blew on his fingers and then wriggled them over the other man's shoulders. "There, that ought to do it."

Nodding as Sunjata said it was time for him to take care of his twins, Amun hopped off the stool. "Of course. I should go...check on things." Shrugging, he gave a small wave before heading out the exit. However, he gave one last glance towards the backrooms before he left.

-FIN
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN