{SE}what you don't know
Sunjata
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 410
Lilliane
I know I'm just a girl, but can I change lives?
"I'm not sure if that's really the case," Lilliane said, taking a look around. "To me, it feels like the people here are still in a mindset of having to survive against all odds. Which, as far as I've been told, seems not far from the truth either. It just feels like there isn't much room for comfort in these circumstances."

Talk about their old worlds elicited a smile from Lilliane. "I'd be lying if I say I don't miss it. It was certainly more comfortable to just push a button and have boiling water for tea at the ready, instead of having to make a fire and all. But doing things without technology has its flair as well, now that I'm getting used to it." And whether she liked it or not, this world would be her new home. There was no use in being sad about the things she didn't have anymore. "What about you?"
If I am nothing, if I am trying, I think I can

Coding base by Sky

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A sudden bout of mist begins to swirl rather charmingly around your heels. It’s gone nearly as quickly as it came, followed by the indistinct sound of faraway laughter.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
i was never the sharp knife, but i was never the dull mind
i was somewhere in between, a thorn, an acquiescent
No?” Sunjata questions easily, finding it to be like a breath of fresh air to have to think about things a bit differently. So he listens, diligently, as she speaks over what she’s gathered from it – a point of view he hasn’t seen much of recently, but it does make him concede his point a small amount. “It isn’t far from the truth.” He agrees softly. “Though, I suppose it was more comfort before the war started ramping up.” Because war on the horizon made everything tense – lines were drawn and redrawn in some instances and it was a point of tension for so long before hand.

Sunjata’s living, breathing truth of that.

However, everything she mentions about her previous world are things that Sunjata had also been exposed to in Korofi, nodding his agreement with the sentiment, heaving a nostalgic sigh at the mention of boiling water for tea at the press of a button, before he draws up a bit more and considers his answer. “I miss air conditioning the most, I think.” He admits with a huff of a laugh, before it’s cut off by the mist, his attention drawn to his heels with the way it appears and disappears, brows pinching together at the sound of laughter that he can just barely make out.

His steel gaze lifts to her immediately after, head cocking to the side. “Did you hear that?
so you said it was for me, when you tried to break me
well you can save your breath, i know, i'm not the kind you pray for
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Lilliane
"With a war looming on the horizon, comfort is probably a rare commodity." Lilliane said with a slight sigh. And she had to end up here right before the metaphorical shit hit the fan too. But sulking about it wouldn't help either. "Now, I guess it's making the best out of what you have?" Even Lilliane herself wasn't quite sure if that was a statement, or a question.

Lilliane chuckled as Sunjata explained that he missed air conditioning the most. Although her attention was quickly drawn to the mist as well. Brows raised in surprise, she watched the mist swirl and quickly disappear. Looking up at Sunjata, she nodded. "Someone... laughed?" Lilliane took a quick glance around. "Is this normal here? Mist just appearing and disappearing, indoors?" She furrowed her brows slightly. Judging by how little she knew about this world so far, that might have been anything from normal to worldchanging. Which made the matter rather unnerving.

Coding base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
It certainly is.” He agrees softly, her sigh eliciting a small frown to tug on his face, waiting for what she has to say next on that subject. “I imagine that’s all it’s ever been.” For a place like this anyway. The Grounds, the rest of Caido ramping up for war to start, hugging their family and friends tight because they’re unsure whether or not they’ll see them again.

Air conditioning is a much easier comment to make, his frown disappearing momentarily toward something of amusement as she chuckles – of course until he’s distracted, focusing on the sudden mist, the laughter that seems to drift away. He isn’t sure if he’s hearing things or not, but given that she agrees with the sound he frowns a bit harder.

Shaking his head, he regards Lilliane before he pushes off the notice board and steps toward the other side of the temple, inspecting it for anything that might be amiss. “No, not typically. At least not this time of year.” But Caido often threw strange things at them regardless of the time, this just reminds him of LongNight which is far enough away that Sunjata would like to not have to think about the memories of that particular time of year.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Change author:
Lilliane
Given what she learned during their conversation until now, Lilliane had a good idea of when such a thing might be normal. Which was not really a comforting thought. Listening to the silence for another moment, she shook her head slightly. There was no use in questioning the matter further for the moment.

As she took a look around, her eyes fell on the notice board and the message which had originally sparked their conversation. "I guess I've already held you up for a while, but could you tell me how to get to the place with the deity?" She searched her pockets for a moment until she had a piece of paper and a piece of writing coal. "I also have something to sketch it on, if that would be easier."

Coding base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
It’s gone about as quickly as it arrives, which leaves Sunjata to try and relax a fraction – his shoulders loosening slightly as he turns back to Lilliane with her question, drifting closer toward her when she speaks, her question airing into the cool temple air between them. “Sure.” He supplies quickly, stepping over toward her as she procures a piece of paper and the writing coal, taking them from her with a flash a smile before he spreads it out onto the notice board – given it’s a flat surface – and starts to sketch out the little map of directions.

His handwriting is slightly scratchy, but well written (part of a royal upbringing), and with little diagrams he details out how to get from the Grounds to the Feverlands, to those sunshine pools that he’s flown over time and time again but has rarely found the time to stop at and inspect. But once it’s done, he withdraws, wiping the coal from the utensil onto his dark pants, before offering the paper back to her. “I’m not sure where exactly within the pools the deity is, but there should be a fair amount of people to help guide you there.” He waits momentarily just in case she has any further questions, before he steps back and out of invading her space.
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Change author:
Lilliane
Lilliane watched as Sunjata sketched on the piece of paper. This would certainly be helpful in finding the place, if she decided to help in bringing water over. It seemed to be for a good cause after all. Taking the paper, she smiled. "Thanks. That's already a great help." Then she neatly folded the paper and tucked it away in her pocket. Maybe she should think about getting a map. Not just for finding the pools, but for travelling in general. How good were the maps of Caido, anyway?

But for now, she gave Sunjata another smile. "I think I've taken up enough of your time. Besides, I should head back soon. Some nice people here have taken me in and I want to help them out wherever I can. It was nice talking to you." And with that, she was heading back.

FIN

Coding base by Sky