no cracks, no breaks
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Amun

You'll be faced with problems of all shapes and sizes
You're going to have to make a few compromises
Looking down at the hand that Hemin offered, Amun looked back up at his fellow Ascended's face. Then down to the hand again. Then back to the face. Then, with a sigh, the potter clasped the other man's hand and hugged it out. However, Amun released Hemin almost immediately and there was no patting of backs or other actions signaling brotherly camaraderie on the potter's part.

Watching his fellow Ascended's antics, Amun couldn't help but snort. However, he'd wiped all traces of amusement from his features when the other man sprang up again. Shrugging at the question, the potter gestured out at the very small crowd of people working. "Not that I know of, lemon drop, but you can go ask them yourself. Try not to get stabbed." Hesitating for just a moment, he added, "I still think it's best if you steer clear of this mystery person until we identify them."
For now we're happy if not overjoyed
And we'll accept the things we cannot avoid
Hemin Achlys
Hunter / Taxidermist

Age: 30 | Height: 5’8” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 1 - Int:
Played by: Spero Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Hemin
If you forget to breathe...
Hemin waved away Amun’s concern with his hand. ”If this guy didn’t care to hide his tracks earlier, I have a feeling he’s the type that doesn’t care if he’a found. Plus, why worry when we have you around, blessed brother.” He hopped off the table and strutted towards the furnace, where a blacksmith was working on a set of twin axes.

Most of the people Hemin bothered shrugged him away. This carpenter pretended Hemin didn’t exist. Another did try stabbing Hemin, but he bowed in apology just in time to avoid a haircut.

After getting someone who could give him an answer, he scoured the area To find Amun again.

”Hey Amun! Does a grey-hood mean anything to you? One of the guys said something about making a machete for a guy with a grey hood. A machete would match the slash marks I saw. I think.”
I may not be there to remind you.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Amun

Amun blinked at Hemin. Frowning, the potter held up the arrowhead between his thumb and forefinger. "I thought you told me this was the only trace you found of the killer, besides the bodies they'd left behind. And I'm not match for the sort of person who could do the damage you described." He arched an eyebrow at his fellow Ascended.

Watching as the other man went to go pester the rest of the workers, Amun shook his head. Picking up the iron chunk he'd brought over, he returned it to the storeroom. After, he moved back to Hemin's workstation. Soon enough, his fellow Ascended returned. "Nope. Not a thing. Tons of people wear cloaks and grey is a popular color for them. Blends in better to the darkness and the woods."
Hemin Achlys
Hunter / Taxidermist

Age: 30 | Height: 5’8” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 1 - Int:
Played by: Spero Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Hemin
If you forget to breathe...
”Well, I wanted to avoid chasing this guy in his own turf. Or gal. Can’t be sexist now, can I.” Hemin clasped his own knuckles and frowned. He pulled out his dagger and watched at how dull it looked in the light of the guild’s interior.

”All I know how to do is trap and trick. But I don’t think this grey-hooded gal would fall for my traps. And even if they did, they probably wouldn’t be too flattered.” Hemin turned to Amun and held the dagger facing up between the two of them. He made sure not to look like he was threatening him, as to revive any hostilities like earlier.

”You don’t think you could share a blessing of yours with me, could you?”
I may not be there to remind you.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Amun

Amun snorted at Hemin's attempt to be inclusive. "That's why I said they," the potter informed the other man. Shrugging, Amun rested his hand on the hilt of the knife at his hip. "How do you know this even is their turf?"

Eying the blade the other man held up, the potter frowned. Shaking his head, he reached up to push it down, activating his upgrade as he did to sharpen the edge. "If you're asking to bite me, don't bother. Ascended can't share upgrades that way. But, if you're going to insist on this folly, the least I can do is make sure you don't kill yourself." He gestured for Hemin to follow Amun to the back rooms.