the break of day
Remi
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
we live in a world someone else imagined
"A question best asked to her directly," Ronin says softly. He doesn't blame Remi for his anger, knowing all too well that if their roles were reversed he probably wouldn't have even been this patient. As the other man lifts him up so easily, he slumps bonelessly against him, his arms slipping around his shoulders. And it's with a gurgle of protest that he agrees with the cold air against his bare skin, letting the alchemist put him to bed without complaint.

"A lot of things, but that can wait until tomorrow," he mumbles. "Ice cream for breakfast, maybe. New robes for us both. A statue of myself where the Tower used to be." He reaches out to pat the bed beside him, inviting Remi in, before continuing. "A chocolate fountain. A store named after me. You naked except for a ribbon tied around you, like a present..."
the dark star
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the alchemist
What good are hands
if there's nothing that they hold
Remi shrugs himself out of his clothes as Ronin begins to list entirely reasonable things he would like, leaving them in a pool around his feet without a second thought. Grinning, the alchemist reaches for the blankets and drapes them over himself like a cloak so that as he descends upon Ronin he can keep them both covered. 'Whatever happened to that statue we were meant to erect of you in the Plaza?" He wonders, blanketing the Huntsman with his length. "The one were we could see your cock from out window." Gods but those light hearted discussions seemed to have taken place a lifetime ago.

"If we redesigned the Tower in your likeness, would your office be in its eye?" Remi wonders, partially holding himself aloft so as not to aggravate any of Ronin's injuries. "Or in its head, perhaps?" Which one, huehuehuehuehuehueh.
And what good are hearts
if you bury them all alone?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
we live in a world someone else imagined
"And that, too. I forgot about that. A statue in the Plaza, then, and the Tower redesigned in my likeness. My office would be in one nipple, and our sex room would be in the other one," Ronin decides, his demands becoming softly muffled as Remi descends upon him with blankets and warmth and the weight of his body.

Wrapping his arms around the other man beneath the blankets, Ronin nestles his head into the side of the alchemist's neck. "I want a day named after me, too. Today's Ronin Day," he decides, already sounding as if he's dropping off to sleep. "And a painting of the two of us. And a skyship we can use as a vacation home. We can... we can tether it to the houseboat..."

And that's absolutely all he's got to say about that, at least in his conscious mind. When Remi joins him in his dreams, though, he's likely still going to be making his list.

~FIN
the dark star