[SE] sweet as they come
Sunjata
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Isla

"Well that's easy - if you ever need anything repaired or built, I'll just send Cal around," Isla says with a grin and a shrug. "No more hammering your thumbs to pieces." She reaches out to get a strawberry bonbon for him to try next, raising her eyebrows as he leans in closer, as if the blackberry pie was a secret. "Oh is that so? I always liked a good strawberry tart, myself. Pie is a good second place, though," she informs him.

After the bonbon, some sherbet treats, a liquorice wheel, cookies, and at least half a bar of chocolate, the medic finally waves a hand at the blackberry sweets. "There, you've earned them," she informs Sunjata, topping up their wine and relaxing into her seat. "If you can get up after those, we can put the spirits' treats on the doorstep."
we're gonna separate ourselves tonight
we're always running scared but holding knives
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// grass stains cut my bloody knees, it's goodpain, it means i can't be phased
that little death inside my sides, won't make it right //
Not sure how much more my poor thumbs can take.” He mumbles around a mouthful of another candy, the strawberry one. Not exactly his favorite, but it was sweet and nice and he imagines that Isla likely would love it. It’s a passing comment he makes as they converse about pies and tarts, Sunjata having another special place in his heart for cakes of any kind.

A few more candies go back and forth and he details out the parts of them that sticks out, drinking the wine in between to try and clear up his taste buds, before the blackberry ones are left and he flashes her a childish grin. “Oh thank the gods.” Sunjata breathes, dramatically as he reaches over to grab one and devour it in record time.

I’m pretty sure I can get up. I’ve got quite the sugar high right now.” He doesn’t remember when he started bouncing his leg, but it had happened at some point and the second he realizes he has he stops in order to down the rest of his wine and to stand, to reach for the bag of treats to be left for Ludo, stealing the last little bite of blackberry treat at the same time. “After you or after me?” He asks, stepping to the side for her to decide.
he wins every time i find myself inside, alone all night
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Isla

"It wasn't that bad, surely," Isla says with a chuckle as he sets upon the blackberry candies, grinning and rising to her feet. Sunjata might not know, but the medic has been watching the sugar high progress from the beginning, and she makes a mental note to prescribe him some strong coffee and a big glass of water ready for the crash and the headache.

"Oh, after me of course," she says, winking. "I want to at least touch some of these, even if I can't taste them." So saying, she skips ahead to open the front door, arranging a selection of treats for Ludo and the spirits, before beckoning Jata outside as well. "Come on, we'll do the Vlamvloed as well. Thanks for helping." And so with a grin, Isla slips her arm through Sunjata's and leads him away to do just that.

~FIN
we're gonna separate ourselves tonight
we're always running scared but holding knives