the ship doesn't swerve
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

As the Voice appeared before him, Amun breathed a sigh of relief. Her energy washed over him and he initiated a scan. When the reports came back flexed and unflexed his fingers as if to test his new agility. "Thank you." For the first time this season, he smiled a genuine smile.

Zhanshi took that moment to erupt from the floor. Flying around the goddess in a circle, the little landshark wriggled around. "He missed you." Pausing, the potter added in a quiet voice, "So did I."

Giving her a closer examination, he felt the smile slipping away, replaced by a slight frown and a tightness around his eyes. "But I have to admit, after Stormbreak, I don't feel like I did well. Even with all your efforts to strengthen us, we lost so many. Too many..." He swallowed, closing his eyes for a brief moment.

"Ronin was so powerful. Four of us and even with Wessex and Nate we could barely touch him." Opening his eyes, he pressed his lips together. "Edrei died. And I...did nothing. Couldn't do anything." He clenched his hands into fists. And he didn't even know about Nate's death yet (the writer assumes).

Gazing up at her, Amun forced himself to relax. "Wessex says that Ronin and Remi are the biggest threats to us and after what I saw I'd have to agree. Is there any way to weaken or neutralize them? I'm not even saying hurt them, just...make it harder for them to hurt us. Disorient or drain them or something?" He scrubbed his face with both hands.
amun

Messages In This Thread
the ship doesn't swerve - by Amun - 03-10-2022, 05:56 PM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by the VOICE - 03-11-2022, 05:01 PM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by Amun - 03-11-2022, 06:07 PM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by the VOICE - 03-11-2022, 06:15 PM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by Amun - 03-11-2022, 06:30 PM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by the VOICE - 03-11-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by Amun - 03-11-2022, 06:56 PM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by the VOICE - 03-13-2022, 04:44 AM
RE: the ship doesn't swerve - by Amun - 03-13-2022, 05:02 AM