we have flown too close to the sun
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
The notion of exploding something in Ronin and Remi’s faces elicits a weak, but appreciative fanged grin. “I’ll let him know,” she replies, personally thinking it a grand idea, but not sure how on-board the Flood would be with end-game thinking. It’s worth a try - always worth a try. As is keeping whether or not the barrier still works a secret.

Wessex seems to be dealing more in secrets and bad news these days than anything else. “Until they test it, then.” She’ll bring it up to Isla, of course, but to the rest of the world…  

“How are you feeling?” she asks, feeling the need for a brief change of subject. “Thank you for their upgrades.” Able to push out a more genuine smile now, the demigod seems to be easing back into something resembling her usual self, even if she remains with her back against the wall. It was a smart move - and she hopes that it will also show the younger ones that the Voice truly does care about them, even if they aren’t able to snag the Goddess for a chat. “I know you know already, but since we last spoke, I did manage to get the Knowtbook. It’s been… Wessex has to laugh, short and sharp, “incredibly useful, but super depressing.”

What with all the Ascended deaths, and all, even pre-Tower attack.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
we have flown too close to the sun - by Wessex - 03-10-2022, 09:46 PM
RE: we have flown too close to the sun - by Wessex - 03-19-2022, 07:33 PM