we have flown too close to the sun
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Finally, some good news that doesn’t revolve around destroying a body. “That’s good to hear,” Wessex replies, brightening a bit until they begin to talk about Cian and the Knowtbook.

“Do you know what they were looking for in the Draig?” the demigod asks, almost hesitantly,not knowing if she should have already seen the information in the Book or not. “I heard Cian mention getting to the Lighthouse and something about ‘jumping the queue and using the relics to get past what’s in the Cordillera?” It’s clear that Wessex has puzzled about these things for a while, but has yet to fathom what could be up there other than - oh, perhaps Caido himself.

“I have to go back to get my stuff from the green dragon at some point anyway. if I could get to the Lighthouse too…?” Between her items and her abilities, and anything new that might come her way, she feels far more comfortable risking herself in this kind of endeavor.

Or, perhaps, doing it Cian’s way. If her siblings who are boxed and in the Draig have already made the ultimate sacrifice… maybe she ought to use them for the greater good. Better her than someone else.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
we have flown too close to the sun - by Wessex - 03-10-2022, 09:46 PM
RE: we have flown too close to the sun - by Wessex - 03-23-2022, 05:12 PM