at the rainbow's end
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room
"Not typically. A vow is a vow. With or without an officiant." Maeve says simply, taking his hand and stepping down onto the stone path, hiking up her skirt slightly to keep it from tangling around her feet."Oh, I've been to plenty of those. I imagine they aren't too different. Perhaps a little more mushy in parts." She muses, meandering her way down the path, the crowd parting around them as they do.

It was best not to think about it. There was plenty of darkness in the world without adding to it. Something always happens. None of them can ever have peace for longer than a week and she knows this upcoming Longnight will be no different. "Sure, we could have it there. Though, I'm not sure Remi is such a huge fan of the place." Maeve huffs a soft laugh, shaking her head, "We can always have it at my home. I have the space for it."
Maeve
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
there will be scrapes and sutures; viciousness and victory
"Well, that entirely depends on the sort of party it is," Ronin says, keeping her steady until her feet are firmly back on the ground before offering his arm to the madame once more. "When you've just had a narrow escape from some awful fate, the after party does tend to be mushy. Lots of exclamations of love between friends and all that." He laughs, but it's embarrassingly true.

Scoffing, Ronin easily waves off Remi's dislike of Torchline. "Remi isn't a fan of a lot of places," he points out, "and I'm not letting this happen at the Cordillera, so he'll have to make do. I'll offer this or the Greatwood, that way he'll be able to pick the lesser of two evils." Some time on the beach during the colder months might be fun, who knows?

"Speaking of your home, shall I walk you there?"
RONIN
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room
Her lips twitch up into a smile as she loops her arm with his once more, letting her fingers rest lightly against the muscle beneath his shirt, "I can only imagine." The Nightshade murmurs, shaking her head at the thought of a slightly tipsy Ronin declaring his love to his friends after narrowly escaping death. She can see it more clearly than he'd likely prefer her to acknowledge.

"He's been to the Court once and while he didn't voice it explicitly..." She shrugs her shoulders. They both know that his husband isn't a fan of their goddess. It wasn't a secret he tried to keep. "Gods, no, I'm not trying to meet Mort anytime soon." Not because she died, at least. Turning them onto the path towards the Halenani, Maeve dips her head, "Just tell me where he decides and I'll make the arrangements." She's sure that no matter where they choose, it will be enjoyable. They deserve it.

"Yes please. Thank you, Ronin." The rest of the walk is filled with discussions of children, food, and nothing deeper than that. It's with a hug and a kiss to the cheek that Maeve leaves him.

~FIN <3~
Maeve