trouble in the air, you can smell it
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
In addition to bearing bad news, Wessex is expecting to get a lot of shit from the Overseer - deservedly so. They’re supposed to be a team, and Wessex hasn’t been acting like a team player with her as much as she should be. “I’ve kind of got one already,” she mumbles ruefully, taking out the Knowtbook as she sits and laying it on the arm of the chair next to her.

Then an extremely uncathartic exhale as she leans forward, choosing to look somewhere on the ground instead. “We’ve had… an inordinate amount of deaths lately. Adam was killed by a Sea Panther, Bastien was eaten by a landshark. I don’t know where Pet is. Gideon came to the Grounds and murdered Sam, who gave back at least as good as he got, or the barrier kicked in, because Gideon was found dead too. But that… triggered Edy and Amun, who found Sam. I should have stopped them, but.. they went to Stormbreak. With Nate, who was already kind of riled up from our encounter with Ronin and Remi while looking for the Flowerbirth God. I went too, at the last minute.”

Wessex should have stopped them because she’s the General and more powerful than them. She could have, physically, at least. And she knew something like what had happened was a possibility, but she let them go anyway.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
trouble in the air, you can smell it - by Wessex - 03-10-2022, 11:02 PM
RE: trouble in the air, you can smell it - by Wessex - 03-11-2022, 08:54 PM