trouble in the air, you can smell it
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

"Well, were I still able to get drunk, I can't guarantee that I wouldn't mean it with malice after a bottle of wine or two," Isla admits, though she does manage a smile back at the Wraith. At least they are on the same page, as bloodied as that page might be. And as Wessex tells the tale of Edrei's demise, she's smiling hard enough to show a flash of fangs, even as tears prick in her eyes. "Gods, how incredible," she says, wiping at her cheeks.

"We ought to erect a statue in her honour. She'd probably enjoy it if her, uh... assets were on show. And functional, should anyone wish to show their appreciation." Sniffing and settling back in her seat again, Isla braces herself for the next and then in the Wraith's story.

And it's a big'un, even for all the others that came before. "Fuck," Isla says, eloquent as always. "Fuck. Wessex, does Sunjata know about this? We need to get Nate out of there. I don't... I mean, after tearing down the Tower, they could be doing anything to him."
I'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
When you hit me, hit me hard

Messages In This Thread
trouble in the air, you can smell it - by Wessex - 03-10-2022, 11:02 PM
RE: trouble in the air, you can smell it - by Isla - 03-12-2022, 07:13 PM