trouble in the air, you can smell it
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
“Amun’s good with metal. It isn’t beyond the realm of possibility.” Frivolous and petty, maybe, but sometimes that’s exactly what people need, if they can’t drink their worries away. She’s not sure the VlamVloed has enough alcohol, however, to help them stave off the totality of what happened and the potential consequences.

One of the things Wessex is ridiculously good at by now is dropping bombs like this on other people. It’s a nasty side effect of being a demigod of the persecuted and honestly, they all ought to stop calling her the Wraith and start calling her the Harbinger, or something equally grim. “Sunjata was my first stop after the Voice,” she confirms, running a hand through her hair and sitting back a little bit.

“I’m not sure how to get him back. The Voice said that she can return his consciousness, even if they destroy his body. So, there’s that, I guess. I’m wondering if we - or you, or whoever - ought to say that he’s dead for good. I’m not sure they’d know just how strong he was.”  All is fair in love and war, it's just a matter of how far they're willing to go to get their brother back. Lying is likely to be only the first step.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
trouble in the air, you can smell it - by Wessex - 03-10-2022, 11:02 PM
RE: trouble in the air, you can smell it - by Wessex - 03-14-2022, 02:22 AM