Ashes upon stripes
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye felt at ease and enjoyed the pirate's companionship. "I'm curious to know what's going on and to look over your shoulder," he said. "If you allow it. I will not help you unless you ask me to. This quest has been left to you. I will only be a witness." Darkeye felt like a priest for the first time in a long time. He enjoyed the crackling fire as well as the glow of the fire.

Darkeye liked Alex she had proven herself in battle and her faith seemed unshakable. But the fact that she had paid respect to the dead tiger had left a lasting impression on him.

He thought about it for a moment, playing with his beard. "I think they call my kind here that," he said."I don't hide my faith, I'm too proud of it. I know it sounds stupid, but I've been serving him for over a hundred years. I won't be able to get rid of that in a hurry, even if some people say I should stop behaving that way. It's in my blood and I can't get rid of it, at least not that quickly, and to be honest I don't want to. I'd rather be honest with the gods and let them know where I stand." Darkeye smiled broadly, his teeth showing.

Darkeye seemed to be thinking. "I haven't heard much about Frey but the word neutral hasn't come up much," he said."The sexual part, even more, so. I've been to their meetings and met someone there. It wasn't meant to be. I saw her and I must say I was captivated by her beauty. But it is difficult to judge her or him. But I will talk to all the gods anyway." He didn't want to reveal that he had already had a conversation with Voice.

Darkeye nodded to her and stuffed his pipe took a piece of charcoal from the fire and lit it. "You are a pirate Alex. Then I want to trust you with a secret. I was saved by a pirate and his crew in my world, I have never met better people than these people. Unfortunately, people don't live that long in my world and some of them were killed when they rescued me from the sky tower." Darkeye's eyes went blank as he told this. It took him a moment to continue. "Then a cloak that protects against fire is a good idea. Religion is a curse for most because they want to explain the unknown. In the beginning, it was the same for me." Darkeye tried to smile. "That's a smart idea, nature and life are a good idea in my world, there's a god for almost every aspect. That is, the fishermen pray to a different one than the sailors, and so on. A god is born in our world by faith and killed by unbelief."

"If you allow what direction will you go when the war begins. Or will you join a side and go to the field with your crew against the enemies of Frey?" Darkeye watches them through the fire.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
Ashes upon stripes - by Alex - 03-11-2022, 10:58 PM
RE: Ashes upon stripes - by Darkeye - 03-13-2022, 01:32 PM
RE: Ashes upon stripes - by Alex - 03-20-2022, 03:53 AM
RE: Ashes upon stripes - by Darkeye - 03-20-2022, 12:03 PM
RE: Ashes upon stripes - by Alex - 03-22-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: Ashes upon stripes - by Darkeye - 03-24-2022, 08:56 AM
RE: Ashes upon stripes - by Alex - 03-24-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: Ashes upon stripes - by Darkeye - 03-24-2022, 06:32 PM
RE: Ashes upon stripes - by Alex - 04-04-2022, 03:43 PM