when my time is up, have I done enough
Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
Sunjata, though it shouldn’t come as a surprise, is hit or miss when it comes to touch. He’s touch focused on his terms, allowing it on his terms, and to be as upset as he is right now? It feels like everything is spiraling out of his control. And the last thing Sunjata wants to be when he feels like this is coddled and trapped. Even if he doesn’t head to Stormbreak immediately, he needs to get out of the alley, out of the grounds to the expanse of the sky, to get away from everything. But gods, if it isn’t a knee jerk reaction.

He doesn’t make it very far, because somewhere in that torn mind of his, he can be rational. Truthfully all he needed to know was that Nate was in Stormbreak. He’d find him. He’d always find him.

But the metal bird collides with the plated armor of the dragon and the weight throws him off, given that he hasn’t gotten too far off the ground. His jaws snap, loud audible clacking that get muffled into some draconic whimper as he crashes right into the ground of the fields, wings flattened and limbs tangled underneath. He can’t talk to Wessex like this, but there’s two different parts of himself at war within.

The dragon, furious that someone has messed with his ‘treasure’, and the broken Flood of Korofi that’s terrified to have to be alone again. He doesn’t even know Nate’s immortal, he doesn’t know whether or not he’d wake up eventually. He doesn’t know what he’ll see when he lays eyes on him. Have they mutilated him, left him alone, peeled the rubble off to burn and explode him, would he even have anything left to take back?

He shifts, back into himself, among the cool grasses that burn as they touch his warm face, but he makes no effort to move just yet, something torn beneath him that has him still as every predator in his soul. “Tell me.And then let me go.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when my time is up, have I done enough - by Sunjata - 03-15-2022, 04:43 PM