Personal Quest with all its might
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
What an interesting turn of events.

Finally, finally, one single creature was thwarted.

In between the helmet efforts, skunk throwing, and Tal striving to close the door, only one of those things failed.

Luckily, it was the door.

The courier wasn’t in time to simply shut out the bizarre happenings of the armory, but that was probably the best case scenario. The cretin hit the wooden edge of the frame with an audible, angry thump, snaking its mouth around the edge of Talyson’s foot for good measure. The Sword, already wrinkling his nose at the stench wafting from the armaments and its inhabitants inside, compelled the beast away – it hissed along the training grounds, scampering recruits in its wake.

Pinching the ends of his nose, because gods it was horrid, he poked his head inside to behold the scene. At the very least, the weapons and armor remained sorted.

Just that there was still a hole in the wall. And everything stunk.

“Well,” he muttered, but it came less on his rumble and more on stunned disbelief. “We can open some windows,” and he pointed to several with his free hand. “I will see if I can use air magic to waft the smell out,” because no one was going to use those pieces for a while.

As for the others? “I can try to do the same for you,” wincing slightly, uncertain if it would work. Otherwise, they’d likely be in for some baths in tomato juice.

--

Well the skunk is gone! In the aftermath, the armory, Sah, and “Tom” smell terrible, Tal has been bitten by the angry animal, and there’s still a hole in the wall.

Tasks left:
- Help clean up whatever is left
- Open some windows please
- Repair the hole in the wall again
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Still pinching his nose with one finger, Amun's jaw dropped as the door slammed shut on the skunk. It managed to wriggle out and bite the man (the potter couldn't remember the near stranger's name in the chaos) before the Ascended could react. Flipping it off with his free hand, he chucked the helmet after it for good measure.

Backing up to make room for Deimos' bulk, Amun turned to survey the damage. Wincing, he shook his head. "Hi hprobably hcan't hfuck hup hthe hwindows," he muttered. Moving towards them, he would try to open them without causing more property damage or damage to anyone (or anything) present.

Amun opens the windows.

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Karma was right proper dick, as Tal quickly discovered upon being bitten through the leather of his boot. Sharp needle teeth pierced through even his thick sock and latched momentarily into flesh before the skunk was compelled away, and left the courier swearing and hopping on one leg.

The only saving grace was that neither Bell nor Boreal were around to chase after the wee beastie. He didn't even want to imagine how that would end.

Unrepentant, Tal finally set his foot gingerly down as Deimos gave out more orders, and he reluctantly peered in from behind the General. The stench was no less overwhelming, and he grimaced. "Right. I'll go get some more nails and another board..." while Tom and Deimos had a chance to air things out first.

He limped back towards the pile of items they'd been using to repair the climbing wall to get more supplies.

Tal offers to fix the hole!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
Sah

The second the skunk was taken care of, Sah sighed heavily. And then instantly regretted it with a cough. "Gross." He glanced at Deimos, "Yes please." Anything that the Sword can do to help with the smell would be greatly appreciated.  The Outlander wouldn't dare go home like this. Exposing Luka, Soleil, and Luka to this smell? Unacceptable.

As 'Tom' and Tal started their tasks, Sah regarded the armory once more. Thankfully they'd done most of it already, but he set about finishing up organizing the weapons and armor. The Outlander also neatened up anything that had been disrupted in the chaos and tried to get rid of the last few cobwebs so to speak.

Sah works to finish organizing, neatening, and cleaning the armory.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
This time they all did reasonably well, more or less. It was enough to have the windows opened, the cold rush of air wandering in over stone and wood, and meandering down the halls. The hole was finally repaired efficiently, with more than just a plank and hope, and the armory cleaned up.

Nose still pinched, Deimos flickered the mastered Air proportions around with the gusts of wind, attempting to pick the foul odors out of the wake and out through the training grounds (there were much shouts from the recruits who were unfortunately in the crossfire).

It probably wasn’t enough to remove the stench from the people, as much as he might’ve tried in some deliberate enchantments streamlined around them.

Eventually though, still surveying everything with his keen eye and a somewhat bemused shake of his head, he surmised the end. “That should be enough for today.” He paused, trying not to laugh at the absurdity. “Thank you for your efforts.”

--

The armory kinda stinks slightly less, and so do Sah and Amun. Time to wrap it up and call it a day! You can post a final post and I’ll fin it in a day or so. Thank you for all the help and laughs!
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Tal fetched some rubble to fill in behind the hole and deter future would-be residents in the wall (and to buy time for the armory to air out more) before fitting a thick plank, roughly cut to the size of the hole, into the shape and depth required. He nailed a thinner one to it and then attached the thin board to the wall with a few neat taps of the hammer so it didn't stick out as awkwardly.

By the time he'd finished, the others had also completed their tasks but in spite of Tom and the General's best efforts, a certain pong remained and Tal quickly retreated out into the fresh, clean air of the training yard.

He snorted at Deimos's gratitude, standing as far from Sah and the new guy as he could manage while staying in conversation range, and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Yeah well... welcome." Gruff and awkward, he bobbed his head at the General and then snuck a wicked grin at Sah, wrinkling his nose at the Abandoned's new cologne. "See y'around, Jester!" He gave 'Tom' an uncertain half-wave and then headed out to find a bath of his own to get rid of the residual odor.

Just... not at Hotaru's spa.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
Sah

Sah resisted throwing a burst of lightning at Tal as the other man left. There was still too much metal around to risk it however. He'd be sure to deal with the pest later. There were more pressing matters to deal with at the moment. Like the smell that was still making him miserable.

"See you." He nodded briefly at Deimos and 'Tom' before making his exit. Stopping by the greenhouse he gathered what he needed.  Not wanting to expose his pups to the smell, the Abandoned set himself up in the tundra with his tomatoes. Once he was no longer a walking hazard, Sah made his way home.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Thankfully, Amun managed to wrestle the windows open without tripping over anything or making any new holes. Sticking his head outside, he released his nose and gulped in large breaths of air. Turning slightly he called out over his shoulder. "See you all." His eyes trailed to Deimos. "Sorry it didn't go exactly as planned." Letting out a huff of laughter, the potter chuckled. "Then again it never does."

Taking one last dose of fresh air, he pinched his nose again. Giving the General and the other two men a wave, the Ascended made a dash for the nearest exit. His goal was to get back to the Hollowed Ground as soon as possible and wash off the stench.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
Fair points, really; he hadn’t expected skunks to be holed up within. But through circumstances and efforts, they’d managed to repair climbing walls, targets, sort through a warehouse full of armor, weaponry, and place more in its threshold. For the steadfast and valorous layers of Halo, it’d be more than enough.

If a little smelly, and in need rampant airing out for days to come.

He shook his head and gave a wave to all the departing assistants, before permitting the fellow soldiers to go home for the day as well. They’d all done their part, and there wasn’t a necessity for further headaches caused by an onerous stench.

{FIN}
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace