two Abandoned walk into a bar ...
for Sah and Finn
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah entered the Kraai, shaking snow off at the door so as not to track it into the establishment. One he was within reach of the bar, he nodded at the bartender with a small smile. She quickly returned it with her own, easily recognizing him from the many times he'd relaxed at the bar while finishing up paperwork.

The Outlander sat down, and the bartender quickly slid a glass of rum across the bar to him. Sah brough it to a stop with his telekinesis before lifting it with his hand to take a sip.  He closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the music that Finn was playing. The man was someone he didn't recognized and Sah guessed the musician was one of the many new residents.

Sah also noticed Theo as well and recognized him from both of the prior meetings. Sah wasn't sure what he thought of the man just yet. Theo had attempted to spread rumors at Morgan's funeral, only to preach about protecting Halo against prejudice at the next.
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
two Abandoned walk into a bar ... - by Theo - 03-12-2022, 05:33 PM
RE: two Abandoned walk into a bar ... - by Finn - 03-12-2022, 06:13 PM
RE: two Abandoned walk into a bar ... - by Sah - 03-12-2022, 10:54 PM
RE: two Abandoned walk into a bar ... - by Theo - 03-17-2022, 03:38 PM
RE: two Abandoned walk into a bar ... - by Sah - 03-22-2022, 02:49 PM