Drop [SE] a hop, a skip and a jump!
Cameron Davis
Artist

Age: 30 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Cameron
That actually worked? Wow, Cam had not expected their hiding place to pass muster -- and might have been prepared for a truly dire punishment from Ludo when they were found, given how well the herald seemed to like Ascended.

Peeking out from under their rock, Cam saw the islands starting to shift ... They would have stayed hidden, but then a certain scenario occurred to them: the rocks they were hiding under might move as the island did, grinding together, trapping or even crushing Cam. Yeah, they really didn't like that scenario. As stealthily as they could, they relocated within the thick branches of a nearby tree. It wasn't as good a hiding place, probably, but it felt safer.

Cam moves! Now they're hiding in a tree.

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops.

"Light painting" by kevin dooley is licensed with CC BY 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNjATA
the flood
Well thankfully, the Flood is still in the game. He remains in hiding, along the branches with the other macaws, waiting and biding his time until he can ruffle his feathers, peek his head up as if to see what’s happening next. And with the rest of it, he wonders if it’s a good idea to stay in place or to try and blend in with the birds.

The shifting of the islands startle him initially, as he imagines it does the avians beside him, so he takes to the sky alongside the flock of them, blending in the best he can to their vibrant colors as they search for somewhere else to land, and he prays that he can hide in plain sight.

Sunjata moves with the islands, using the macaws to blend in and ‘hide’!
fall into your blue
fighting it is hopeless
sinking in your ocean
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Sineda Offline
Change author:
MP: 410
Lilliane
I know I'm just a girl, but can I change lives?
At first, Lilliane was startled by the sudden movement of the islands. She had never experienced an earthquake, but this was how she imagined it would feel. She closed her eyes for a moment, focusing entirely on calming down. This was a game of hide and seek with a god. Anything might happen. She'd just have to trust that the herald wouldn't cause harm to anyone over a game of hide and seek.

Now calmed down, Lilliane slowed her breathing again, hoping she wouldn't be heard. Then she opened her eyes and took a look at her hiding place. With the twigs she had on hand, she closed up any gaps in the foliage which might have appeared while the island moved.

Lilliane remains hidden beneath the bush.
If I am nothing, if I am trying, I think I can

Coding base by Sky

Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye did not see the islands move, he was deep in meditation and only noticed a slight movement. The breathing was calm and focused. He was still in the fetching tree and had placed the bark in front of the hole as if there was no opening. It seemed as if lightning had struck the tree. He believed the hiding place was still good. The low heartbeat and breathing he hoped would do the rest. He took some more leaves over his coat and tried to put it over him. Through the meditation, it would not be recognizable at first glance.

Darkeye would stay in his hiding place and hide under some leaves.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Age: 22 | Height: | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Change author:
Chrys
Still hidden in a crack in the rocky side of one of the islands, Chrys was not going to take any chances. With the island starting to move, she assumed it was likely for her to get crushed, as the island might contort and change shape when it moved.

She squeezes out of the crack again, remaining in the water there for just a second. Then she dove deeper until finally reaching the bottom of the island. Remaining in her jellyfish form, she swam beneath the island, hiding in its shadow. If the island continued to move, she would try to keep up with it and remean underneath.

Chrys leaves her hiding spot and dives underneath the island to hide in its shadow.

Coding base by Sky

Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH
I can't wait for this no more,
My eyes have come undone
As time lapsed, Noah tried to even slow his breathing down in an attempt to keep himself as silent as possible. He could hear around him others being detected by Ludo. The heralds voice rung our around them, and then the earth moved. Noah held his breath as the island shifted. He could hear the wings of birds flutter around him and animals scamper around, and even over, him.

With his space having been protected from Ludo, the Sentinel decided to stay where he was. He shifted slightly enough only to assure that his cloak was still covering the whole of his body.

Noah stays hidden!

Invisibility Cloak | Ornate, detailed cloak, that when worn, renders an individual invisible. (Made by Deimos)
If my star will ever rise,
Let it be the only one
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
THE DARK STAR
Ooop, well. That's not ideal.

Having felt initially victorious that the spooky herald hadn't yet found him, Ronin is suddenly very much uncovered when the islands begin to move. He's not sure how much Ludo will see as he directs his nimbus upwards in a giddy sort of panic - knowing Ludo, everything - but it's the only option he can come up with at short notice.

And so, as his cloud joins a few others drifting across the moon, Ronin hopes that he might be appropriately camouflaged from Ludo's next move. Only time will tell for certain, though, and the herald has been known for its trickery.

Ronin moves! He hides among the clouds on his nimbus.
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ludo
Every day's a school day. Did you know that?

You're about to.

Because when a tricksy herald is playing hide and seek with you, CHANGING HIDING PLACES IS NOT ALLOWED. (For that round, anyway, because dice are arbitrary).

Those who decide to move around and switch things up will find themselves caught by a spooky mask, which definitely doesn't look pleased with itself. Instantly they will find themselves sucked into blackness and gone from the game.

When they awaken, it will be from the most horrific nightmares imaginable. (Feel free to enjoy some aftermath threads of that!)

The following people have been found by Ludo and are out of the Drop! They will awaken in their beds following a night of terrifying nightmares. Fun!

Ronin
Chrysaora
Sunjata
Cameron
Hadama

Those who remain? Everything is very, very quiet all of a sudden. But regardless of which island you are hiding upon, you will suddenly see/hear/sense a crackling campfire nearby! Do you STAY HIDDEN or do you INVESTIGATE?

You have 48 hours.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
what tried to destroy you
didn't have the strength
Dark and quiet, the atmosphere stilled. In childhood, he probably would’ve ventured out at the first hint of the crackling campfire – dared and emboldened and audacious with his lot of equally juvenile and impetuous friends. But now, seasoned and experienced, he narrowed his eyes. It could be any form of lure, meant to entice, coax, and persuade – out of the tucked away corners of the world, meandering into the light, where a herald sought in the midst of a game.

He was no moth to a flame this time; staying hidden beneath his cloak. He’d yet to be caught – and why ruin something going well?

--

Deimos doesn’t move from his spot, staying hidden under his invisibility cloak.

Type: Grey | Style: Other | Level: Upgraded
Invisibility Cloak | Ornate, detailed cloak, that when worn, renders up to two individuals (or a rider on a horse) invisible.
still you stand
sturdy and smelling of smoke
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH
I can't wait for this no more,
My eyes have come undone
A cackling fire in a place so full of fire hazard may have made a Torchline native stir. However, Noah was not used to the idea that the foliage surrounding him could come up in flames at any second. He was used to Halo, where only homes and buildings burned down either out of intention or carelessness of the inhabitants.

Therefor, the Sentinel did not stir. The crackling and snapping was close to him, and even from beneath his cloak he could smell the smoke wafting from the flames. Noah continued to keep his breathing shallow and light, controlling every breath to keep his heartrate even. Having not been found by the herald yet, the Warden remained as he was.

Noah stays hidden!

Invisibility Cloak | Ornate, detailed cloak, that when worn, renders an individual invisible. (Made by Deimos)

If my star will ever rise,
Let it be the only one
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Tal shivered beneath his cloak, in spite of the stifling heat. The rocks hadn't shifted and crushed him, and no one had pulled his makeshift camouflage away to expose him yet, but he was lost and confused and very far from home.

Not that he'd admit it. If Sah could play games with Ludo, then dammit, so could he!

Scowling into the dark, Tal chewed at his lip in indecision at whether to go tend to the fire or to stay where he was, but the god hadn't announced the end of the game yet, so for now the courier held his place, as still and silent as he could make himself.

Tal stays hidden!
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye smelled the campfire first then opened his eyes. The game was over he thought. He heard no more birds, it was silent. Too quiet. So he stood up and brushed the leaves away. He opened the improvised door of his tree and walked towards the campfire. Darkeye's curiosity was too big. Maybe he could have a chance to talk to Ludo. Ask him some questions. If not he would lose. Darkeye would go to risk it. If he would get caught he would bow to Ludo and smile for the nice trick to lure Darkeye out of his hiding spot.

Darkeye comes out of his hiding place and searches for the fire.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Lilliane Baker
Cook

Age: 25 | Height: 168cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Change author:
Lilliane
I know I'm just a girl, but can I change lives?
As her surroundings turned silent, Lilliane couldn't help but instinctively hold her breath. Only to realize that she might want to keep her breathing slow and quiet so she wouldn't be heard. Listening to the silence, she noticed the sound of a campfire nearby.

It occurred to her that she had no idea when this game was supposed to end. Could that be a sign that the game was over? Or a trick to lure them out? Either was possible. But then again, she had been told that Ludo likes games. It was unlikely the game would end that quickly, without everyone having been found. So she stayed where she was.

Lilliane remains hidden and slows her breathing so she won't be heard in the silence.
If I am nothing, if I am trying, I think I can

Coding base by Sky

Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

Everything goes quiet and Sah finds himself hesitating. It's hide and seek so staying hidden seems the most logical. But this is Ludo, and everything he knew about the Herald was illogical. Perhaps this was a game of manhunt more than hide and seek. If that was the case, then fire might be the base that had to be reached.

Sah nodded to himself and slowly climbed down his tree. He had a feeling he would regret it, but he began to make his way over. The Abandoned did his best to remain hidden in the shadows of the trees however, hiding as much as he could as he moved.

Sah investigates but he tries to be as stealthy/hidden as he can while he does so.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare