[se] linked to memory
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Lena
and sweetest in the gale is heard
and sore must be the storm
“But you may be combatting multiple sides,” and here she frowned, slightly, uncertain of how far his plans would reach, her fingers tracing lightly over dried paint, carefully trying to put the rest of her items together, head lowered and bowed as she worked. “You likely don’t want to hear my recommendations, but perhaps you should concentrate and focus on that neutral area you want.” Maybe some would come. Maybe others craved the proportions of impartiality; hadn’t been spurned by the traumatic events cycling around. “Let the lands sort and settle themselves.” With citizens, leaders, and all the intermingled in between to decide what to do and where to go.
that could abash the little bird
that kept so many warm
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Darkeye considered for a moment. "Give me a brief moment." He thought longer, standing up as he did so. He walked back and forth and also started playing with his beard. While he continued to walk back and forth. "That's one of the best ideas I've heard so far. Thank you." He meant the words. Why try to understand people and rather found the village and see it as an independent Party. People would have a place to come to. "I will still try to meet with Ronin, thank you for this great idea. I will help here and then start looking for it. A place for the new Villiage."
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Lena
Lena didn’t expect the sudden churning and turning of motion and movement from the man – but she remained quietly on her bench, sorting and closing up her supplies while the lantern dried. Arching her brow, she watched him pace back and forth more than once, opting not to laugh or smile, but to wait out the moment.

The Caretaker was more than a little surprised at the changing of his tune, but perhaps he was indulging her or strongly considering it; eyes widening briefly as she settled back against the wooden frame. “You’re welcome.” She paused, the weight somewhat lifted from her shoulders, and the pride not sticking out like a sore thumb. “I’m sure Ronin will give you some good ideas about where and how to start too.”
that kept so many warm

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A sudden bout of mist begins to swirl rather charmingly around your heels. It’s gone nearly as quickly as it came, followed by the indistinct sound of faraway laughter.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye smiled and went through all the possibilities in his head, trying to organize his thoughts as one idea after another popped into his head. "Lena, can you show me where my help can be best used right now? I would like to go to Ronin but I don't know if he wants to see me so I will help where I can. I think you know best. Also, I would still like to have the tour of this park if you can call it that." He had so much drive in him that he wanted to keep himself busy. He had been standing still for far too long. Although he always ran back and forth. He didn't notice the fog. The laughter he thought he had imagined.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Change author:
Lena
“Perhaps the rubble? We cleaned up a lot of it, but there is likely more around.” Or merely the act of ensuring the place was free of debris. She remained uncertain if there were any plans to rebuild, place a memorial within, or anything in between; content, for the most part, to mire about her own terrain until Ronin said otherwise.

Her brows furrowed at the sudden sweeping of fog and laughter, but she put it off as spirits and Ludo's season. Rising from her bench, and ensuring the lantern, and her tools, would remain there, trusting no one would touch them as they passed by, she gestured to the enclosures. “Frey brings animals that need care, or time to rest, before going back out into the wild. I have a number of species here right now, including blink hares, cloud wyrms, unicorns, musk deer, and some tide jaguars.” Along with other assortments, but the list had been on the forefront of her mind. “Were there any in particular you wanted to see?”
that kept so many warm
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye nodded at her. "Then why don't we start here, and you tell me where I can find a broom and a shovel so we can make this place nice again. After that, I'll check out the other places." He wanted to express his gratitude to her better and didn't know-how. He wanted to help her in return.

Darkeye looked very curiously at the animals and listened to their words. "I'm not really familiar with your fauna and flora. I want to know more about it." He stopped at the unicorn and smiled. "It's always great to see unicorns. In my world, they're about to be wiped out. I just saw one. Deimos had one and couldn't believe my eyes. Now there's just another one here. I could cry with joy." He also paid attention to the other animals. He looked at them and grinned broadly. "You take care of them and then let them out into the wild? You are really a good woman," he said with enthusiasm in his voice. The fog and the laughter made him nervous and he reached for his spear, but when he noticed that she remained calm, Darkeye also became calmer.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Change author:
Lena
Nodding, she quietly strayed away for a moment, before returning with dual brooms and pans, figuring she wouldn’t allow him to simply commit the act on his own. Besides, it’d been a while since the stone had seen a good polish, and while they worked, she could listen to his experiences.

She hummed a little under her breath, mostly for her own tranquil perceptions, a smile rendered at his description of feelings about the unicorns. “They’re quite lovely. Apparently you can see whole herds in King’s End.” She paused, leaning and balancing on the broom for a moment as she gazed into the enclosure. “They can heal or have super speed. I imagine they’re invaluable as companions.” One of the few full-sized creatures, capable of carrying their bonded, and then some.

Lena had to laugh at being told she was a good woman though. “I just do what I can. Frey helps with the rest.”
that kept so many warm
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
He accepted it gratefully and began to sweep away the dirt and dust from the place. His gaze kept wandering to the animals. He wanted to give his best.

Darkeye had to grin. "Then I should build the village in King's End to see this sight again and again. They are such great creatures. I think what you're doing here is impressive. It's an important and great task." He knew that unicorns had abilities, and they sounded similar to what fit his world.

Darkeye looked at her. "Are you one of her direct children or just a staunch believer?" He asked her, slightly surprised.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Change author:
Lena
Bringing her broom close to the bench, she ensured underneath and around nestled corners weren’t forgotten, sweeping the dust, soot, debris, and dirt left behind by hordes of visitors was brought to the surface. Thereafter, she motioned the remnants into a pan, content and distracted while Darkeye did the same. “Thank you,” she mentioned with a light smile.

The question gave her pause though, and she shook her head with refined laughter to follow. “Oh no, I’m not a demigod.” That was reserved for the likes of Ronin, Remi, Noah, and a handful of others she’d yet to meet. Though she could understand the confusion, given how they seemed to flicker in and about Stormbreak. “Just a loyal follower,” with her own sense of stalwart pride mixed in.
that kept so many warm
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye tried to do his work conscientiously. He grabbed where he could. But it took him longer than her and he smiled broadly. He looked at the animals again and again and was enthusiastic about the work Lena was doing. "Anytime. I have to thank you." He said sincerely and with conviction.

He smiled and pointed around. "What do you mean just. You're trying to preserve life. As many should. I think you have understood life very well. You are smart and helpful. I think Ronin needs to know what you're doing here so he'll come to you more often for advice," he said with a broad smile.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Change author:
Lena
She wasn’t quite sure how to react to the statement at first. Bashful and hesitant, her eyes flickered down to the stone, and then upwards, to the serene aspects of the garden and Celestine itself; for not once had she considered herself noteworthy. “I try,” was the only thing she could surmise after a moment of self-reflection – and perhaps that was all she’d ever ask of herself. To try. “But thank you just the same.”

Tilting her head vaguely, she pondered over the reaches of the other enclosures, then began sweeping once more, snagging at more nooks and crannies near the edges of one of the gates. “Was there anything else you wanted to see?” She’d given him quite a list after all, and there was always plenty more.
that kept so many warm
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye smiled as he swept on, helping as best he could. "I'm glad you're trying, please keep that in mind. I should be able to find a place to stay today if you know of one, and thanks to you, I would invite you to dinner and drinks. If you have the time and the inclination. It's not a must, I just want to be polite." He said with a broad smile.

He grabbed the back of his head. "Well to be honest I would like to know so much more about the animals but I don't have as much time as I would like but I'd love to some other time. If you still have time then. But if you could show me more now I would be grateful I don't know if Ronin will catch me or not. Maybe I still have more time" he said.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Change author:
Lena
“Of course,” came on a warm smile, as she began to put her broom away, settling in for a potential tour. “We have an inn,” that was still standing, and should suffice for his lodgings. “I could join you later,” once her work here was done for the evening – for the Caretaker was never one to shirk or forgo her duties.

With time being a precious thing, the woman nodded her head, indicating they could merely walk to the next closest gate, and peer within. “Just the blink hares then,” and she winked, pointing towards the rabbits through the haze – rapid and swift, fast and efficient, sparks of movement and motion before they simply disappeared and reappeared a fair distance away.
that kept so many warm