[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
"Thank you," Ronin said, surrendering Aoife to Remi and feeling a pang of guilt at the affection that he showed her that he didn't seem to be able to muster. Phoebe and Vai had been the same - was Ronin just broken forever like this? Shaking the thoughts away internally, he forced a step forward and raised shaking hands to curl them around the door handles. A few quick twists of a key later and Ronin opened the mouth of the beast.

The two men would be hit with a blast of freezing cold air and the unmistakeable coppery tang of blood, and it was all Ronin could do not to be sick then and there. It was only the sudden blur of white that forced him to react, a dragonling's screech echoing out to them as Sugar swooped into him. Luckily whatever was left in their stores would have been more than enough to feed her when he'd left, and the guildmaster realised that it must have been her ice breath keeping the place chilly.

"Hey," he whispered as Sugar curled herself about his shoulders, half feral, small claws sinking deep into the fabric of his coat. "I'm sorry, I'm here..." Guiltily, he glanced back at Remi. "Let's go," he said, stepping inside.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Ronin - 03-01-2019, 06:38 PM