[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Aoife stirred at the disturbance and the cloth, letting out a quiet whimper and starting to fidget as her sleep was disturbed and she began to awaken in unfamiliar arms, but unfortunately her father was somewhat preoccupied.

"You heard the man," he mumbled to Sugar, who all but shivered around Ronin and let out a thoroughly unhappy trill as he led them further into the guildhall. On the way he opened every available window to air the space out, dry eyed and sad as he headed towards the stairs. "Sorry I left you," he muttered to the dragon.

Quietly, he shook his head to Remi. "No, I... I covered her up when..." He paused to clear his throat, searching desperately for the words. "I'll... I can go. Would you get a fire started, though...?"

Providing Remi didn't want anything further from him, Ronin would let out a long, slow breath and start to head upstairs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Ronin - 03-01-2019, 07:02 PM