[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi knelt before the fire, explaining to Aoife in dramatically narrated scientific terms how to properly oxygenate a fire. Her coos were obviously an indication of a rapt scientific mind, and so the alchemist happily continued. Hearing the soft creak of the boards, Remi glanced over his shoulder, his smile fading away entirely upon seeing the frosty expression on Ronin's face.

Remi scanned his friend's eyes, and then studied the flickering flames for just a few moments. His gaze switched back and forth as his mind frantically tried to find the answer to all of this, but of course there was none. Swallowing down heavy emotions and unsaid thoughts, Remi cuddled Aoife closer as he nodded finally.

"No, not the glade. I could try to magically embalm her until we do find an ocean. Or ... I could ..." With his earthen magic, could they plant Vanya and have her become a tree?

Plant Vanya? Gods, what was he even saying. Squeezing his eyes shut, Remi took a breath and slowly shook his head. "With fire, we could send her into the skies. " He said after a moment, turning slowly to look at Ronin.

remi
Don't pretend it's such a mystery
Think about the place where you first met me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Remi - 03-02-2019, 12:26 AM