[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Ronin wanted to ask Remi just how he knew, but as he listened to the alchemist's words and let them soak in, he found himself wanting to believe them desperately. Sugar, for her part, let out a small chirp of agreement. The dragonling did not seem her usual self, and Ronin knew it had everything to do with the body upstairs and the way she had been left to guard over it. Still, the guildmaster appreciated it more than he could say.

Glancing back at Remi, he nodded as well and let out a long, unsteady breath. "That would be nice," he agreed. "She... it's practically all frozen, up there. She looks almost like when I left her." Shaking his head as if to dislodge the image, Ronin scrambled to his feet and glanced around for something.

"Alright... if you could make those linens, then we can head out once this place is in less of a state. Ah-- here." Ronin produced a wicker basket lined with blankets and rabbit fur. "I can't expect you to keep holding her all day."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Ronin - 03-02-2019, 09:42 PM