[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

The alchemist felt his heart clench. He couldn't imagine what it would have been like for Ronin moments ago, to go upstairs and relive it all. It would have been worse to find her body mangled by sugar or in the throws of decomposition, but ever preserved it was sure to be a sight that the hunter would never forget, and one which would keep him awake for nights to come.

"Right away." Remi agreed. Glancing at the basket, the alchemist smiled down at the bundle in his arms. "What your daddy is trying to say, is that either I am not strong enough to carry you around all day, that I am clumsy and might drop you, or he wants me to do the lions share of the cleaning." Glancing up at Ronin, he looked back towards Aoife with a secretive whisper. "Personally, I think it is all three."

Placing the girl in her basket, two small stuffed creatures appeared in Remi's hands: a pale dragon, and a sea-bird.

remi
Don't pretend it's such a mystery
Think about the place where you first met me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Remi - 03-02-2019, 10:59 PM