[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"Everyone poops, Ronin." The alchemist quipped back with a grin. "Best you learn that lesson now, because I have a feeling it is about to get much, much worse." He added with a glance towards Aoife who, at some point, would need to be changed.

As Ronin returned to a more or less put-together great-room, Remi watched with bated breath as his friend looked over the linens. Releasing the air in his lungs in a greatful woooooooosh, Remi gently squeezed Ronin's shoulder with a nod. Glancing outside and seeing that there was still enough light that it wasn't quite time yet to head towards the fields, Remi glanced around. "While I would assume that you monster-hunter types do not drink on the job, have you anything to pay your hired-help for his services? Or am I just expected to work for free, with nothing to quench my thirst with?"

remi
Don't pretend it's such a mystery
Think about the place where you first met me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Remi - 03-02-2019, 11:59 PM