[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
"So I have been warned," Ronin murmured, following Remi's gaze towards Aoife and watching his daughter as if she was going to detonate at some point. He even managed a quiet smile at the apparent poopocalypse that his life was about to become. For now, at least, the guildhall was looking much more like it should, and Ronin straightened out tables and closed the windows back up and lit lanterns in the sconces so the place was alive with light and colour.

Downstairs, at least. Upstairs was frozen, still, and even after Ronin wrapped Vanya up and they departed, he likely wouldn't want to go back up there for some time. "They are perfect," he assured his friend as he looked so grateful, before smiling and nodding. "This is a meeting place, Remi - it would be rude not to offer refreshments. Unfortunately all but the most bland food has perished, but I still have plenty of wine."

So saying, Ronin grabbed a bottle and two mugs from a cupboard and moved to sit by the fire toc heck on Aoife. And drink. Obviously.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Ronin - 03-03-2019, 12:05 AM