[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Though wrapping Vanya up would have been easier with Remi's magic, it seemed an all together too intimate thing for him to aid with. As Ronin went about this task, the alchemist told Aoife whimsical stories of constellations and heroes, using the stuffed dragon and bird as characters.

'Good thing monster hunting does not require good listening skills Ronin, or else you might have noticed I said I was thirsty and not hungry." Remi said with a laugh, leaning against the stone slabs next to the hearth and waiting for Ronin to return.

"I suppose I should mention that I apparently have lost some of my memories. I think I have been more or less filled in about the details but ... " The alchemist trailed off, giving one of those fill in the blank sort of shrugs. "Obviously I have not forgotten you, so there's no need to worry yourself." He added with a smirk.

remi
Don't pretend it's such a mystery
Think about the place where you first met me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Remi - 03-03-2019, 12:12 AM