[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"Because this bottle doesn't have a label." Remi replied with a grin, taking a rather large sip—nay, gulp—and trying not to shiver as the alcohol flowed down his throat. It was awful and tasted terrible and was probably going to give him a hangover, but the warmth that coiled in his gut was precisely what he needed about now. Vanya deserved the best, but something about drinking something this terrible while they waited for the sun to sink down to bury the beautiful sea-bird.

"A mask. The one that let me see through the barrier." Remi replied with a sigh, before nodding. 'Yes, I had hoped that maybe that would work. Now that LongNight is over I do plan on doing some..investigating. "

Glancing across at Ronin, the alchemist studied his friend's face for a moment before shrugging gently. "I have not heard much of him. But if he is not around, I wonder if the loss of my memory of him means that much. Did you know him as well?"

remi
Don't pretend it's such a mystery
Think about the place where you first met me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 05:42 PM