[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
"Mm, good point... and a mask, you say? Oh. That mask." Ronin winced, partly because of the bitterness of the wine and partly in sympathy for his friend. "You are not a very lucky person, Remi. You know that?" His tone was sad and serious, and it must have been bad for someone in the guildmaster's position to be saying it.

"Well... if you need any help, know I am ready and willing to do whatever I can. Honestly, I doubt I'll be able to stay in this place... might just have to shut the guild." His gaze drifted up towards the ceiling briefly, and the tragedy that lay waiting there for him. Alone in this place where Vanya had died... no, he didn't think so.

He was silent for a few moments as he tried to find the words to describe Loren, before finally settling on the truth. It would be hard, but Remi would likely not thank him for keeping anything back. "He was one of our best friends," he said slowly. "And he was the first person you ever loved. He left you, without reason and without a word, and we haven't heard from him since."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Ronin - 03-04-2019, 06:07 PM