[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"Oh don't say it like that." Remi scoffed, the wine already making his head buzz slightly. "I know I messed up. You do not need to rub it in." The alchemist waved a hand through the air with a shrug. "And it is not bad luck, but my own stupidity as I have been so recently led to believe. But perhaps it is as you say , if I find the mask, perhaps I can also find Ludo's forgiveness."

Remi nodded appreciatively, though his smile dissolved immediately as he followed Ronin's gaze upstairs. He'd never lost anyone (not that he remembered now, anyways), and certainly not in any circumstances even slightly resembling what Ronin was going through. Still he thought he understood, or understood well enough anyways. "Same for you, you know. Today aside, you know you can always count on me."

Raising a brow, Remi couldn't quite believe that beginning details that Ronin was attributing to Loren. Once of their best friends? Then why would it be better to not remember him?

Oh. That was why.

Turning his eyes away, Remi looked into the liquid of his cup for a moment, sucking on his lower lip in silent contemplation. "Well." Remi said with a sigh, raising his mug to his lips and draining the contents. "My glass appears to be empty. " He said vaguely, holding it towards Ronin for the guildmaster to refill. Sam had already said that Remi had loved someone else before, so it wasn't a terrible surprise, and the alchemist was dealing with the fact that he'd forgotten some important firsts in his life. But if Loren had done what Ronin said, then perhaps it was best that he had forgotten him. It wasn't as though it sounded like there was anything he could do about it anyways.

What he could do though, was drink.

remi
Don't pretend it's such a mystery
Think about the place where you first met me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 06:21 PM