[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
"You are not stupid," Ronin said with quiet certainty, taking another long sip of wine, though he resisted the urge to gulp it back as Remi was doing. The urge was strong, stronger than it had ever been, but the infant sleeping in the basket was enough to still his hand. Vanya would have done anything for their child, and so would Ronin. "You put a lot of weight on your shoulders. That's probably the only stupid thing about you," he informed the other man.

Snorting softly, Ronin shook his head. "Whilst I appreciate it, Remi, you can hardly move in here with me and start hunting monsters. You're busy enough for both of us," he murmured, staring into the fire with a troubled expression and only glancing up as Remi held out his glass. Ronin nodded quietly, refilling it for him without question. "I'm sorry you had to hear it like that. Or that it happened at all..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Ronin - 03-04-2019, 06:27 PM